Now JioTV is available on your PC or Laptop or any device. You just have to visit JioTV.COM from your web browser on any device. So access 525+ channels including 90+ HD channels on your smartphones and tablets. You must be a Jio Customer to enjoy live TV on Desktop. Scroll down to know signup/registration process for JioTV.COM.
How to Sign up/ Register on JioTV.COM to Watch TV on PC/ Laptop?
- Enable/ Connect internet to your device
- Make sure you have a JIO SIM
- Open PC/ Laptop web browser (Chrome, Mozilla etc)
- Now visit https://jiotv.com, you can also visit from here
- Click on Login button from the top right corner
- Use JIO ID and Password to Login
I have forgotten my password
> In this case, you have to click on “Forget Password” option
> Provide Jio mobile number
> Enter the OTP
> Set a password
- After successful login, you will see TV channels
- Choose your favourite channel and watch live tv shows on your PC.
FAQ’s for JioTV.COM
- You need to be connected to the internet through a Jio 4G connection to be able to access JioTV.
- The minimum internet bandwidth of 300 Kbps.
- Currently, JioTV has 525+ channels
- Currently has 90+ High Definition (HD) channels.
- The minimum bandwidth requirement is 450 Kbps.
- JioTV is currently available in English interfaces. We will soon have support for regional languages.
- Currently offers 280+ Regional channels such as Assamese, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- This could be a possible network issue. Please check your network connection and try again.
- Yes, last seven days
- Tap on the Search icon and key in your search word for any show or channel.
- Coming Soon
- Currently, this function is not available.