Vodafone India has recently revamped “Vodafone RED Postpaid Internet Plans“. There are unique features for RED Postpaid plans such as RED Shield Device Security, NETFLIX Subscriptions up to 12 months, Data Roll Over, Magzter, Free Acess of Vodafone Play, etc. So, in this article, we are going to discuss RED Postpaid Plans which comes with Unlimited calls anywhere in India to anywhere in India. Also, Vodafone Postpaid plans are divided into three categories, RED Individual Plans, RED Family Plans & Regular Plans.
What are the Special Features of Vodafone RED Postpaid Plans?
- Unlimited Calls Anywhere in India.
- Data Roll Over
- Guaranteed NETFLIX Free Subscription for up to 12 months.
- RED Shield: Protection For Your Device from theft & Damage.
- Vodafone Play: Free Access to Latest Movies & Live TV
- MAGZTER Free Magazines Subscription For Up to 12 months.
Vodafone RED Postpaid Internet Plans:
RED Postpaid Plans are divided into three categories like,
- RED Individual Plans
- RED Family Plans
- Regular Plans
So Let’s check out the benefits of Vodafone Postpaid plans one by one.
RED Individual Plans:
Under this category, there are Six Different plans which offer different benefits. Plans are:
- Rs 250 Pack: 2GB 3G/4G Data for a month.
- Rs 350 Pack: 4GB 3G/4G Data for a month.
- Rs 450 Pack: 6GB 3G/4G Data for a month.
- Rs 650 Pack: 10GB 3G/4G Data for a month.
- Rs 999 Pack: 20GB 3G/4G Data for a month.
- Rs 1999 Pack: 50GB 3G/4G Data for a month.
RED Family Plans:
This Category also consists a Six Plans same as Vodafone RED Individual Plans. So You can read above.
You can buy one-time Booster pack if the 3G/4G data pack is exhausted to get back 3G/4G data speed back.
Here also Four Plans are same as Vodafone RED Individual Plans except for two plans. So let’s discuss below.
- Rs 100 Plan: 300MB 3G/4G Data Booster till Billing Cycle.
- Rs 250 Plan: 1GB 3G/4G Data Booster till Billing Cycle.
So, Guys, Choose the plan as per your choice & Activate it. If we compare this plans to Reliance Jio Prepaid plans, then Vodafone Postpaid plans can’t compete with Jio’s Prepaid plans. So, What you think about Vodafone RED Postpaid plans, don’t forget to tell us below via comment section.