The government of India’s Umang App has come up with 13 Different languages and around 42 services including EPFO, PAN, EPF, NPS, GST, DigiLocker, etc. You can also apply for a new PAN Card through Umang App. This app is available for Android, IOS, Windows platforms and too simple registration process on Umang App. So here in this article, we are going to share, How to check EPF, Passbook and Withdraw using Umang App.
Table of Contents
How To Check EPF/ Withdraw Using Umang App?
- To check EPF, Passbook; Users needs to download Umang App
- Do the App Registration process using Aadhaar card
- Then on the app, tap on “EPFO.”
- After clicking on it, you can see Three Categories
- Out of which, click on ” Employee Centric Services.”
- Under Employee services, tap on “Raise Claim” > UAN number
- Then Enter UAN number, and OTP will be sent to registered mobile number
- Simply Enter the OTP and Login
- After Logging in, tap on EPF Withdrawal claim and submit
- Once, you have submitted the Withdrawal application; you will receive a “Claim Reference Number.”
- This Claim Reference Number will be used for tracking.
How To View/Download EPF Passbook Using Umang App?
After submitting Withdrawal application, you can also track the status of EPF and can check the Passbook also. To see the Statement of EPF account, you have to download whole EPF passbook. After tapping on EPFO section, there is an option to download EPF Passbook. You can see the monthly status of your current account is Opened.
About Umang App
Umang app is a Unified mobile application for new age Governance. This app is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and National E-KYC Governance division. This app is available in 13 languages and currently serves the 42 services.