Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has rolled out a New BSNL 298 Plan. This newly launched plan is one step towards to take Airtel Rs 399 Plan & Reliance Jio’s Rs 349 Plan. Under this plan, users will get Unlimited Voice calls and data for 56 days. The speed will be reduced to 80 kbps after consumption of 1GB data per day.
Note: This newly launched plan is applicable only on the first recharge during offer period from 7th August to 4th November 2017. Recharge amount may vary from circle to circle. So confirm recharge value from Customer Care.
If you compare this BSNL 298 plan with Airtel Rs 399 plan, then definitely Airtel’s plan is Best as you can get Unlimited Voice calls, Daily 1GB 3G/4G data for 84 days.
If you compare this plan with Jio Rs 349 plan then definitely Jio is the best. Jio also offers unlimited data for 56 days with daily 1GB data limit and unlimited Voice calls. Now the choice is yours, select any one appropriate plan out of them and get subscribed.
- Also Check: BSNL Sixer Plan: 2GB Per Day for 60 days
Table of Contents
Benefits of BSNL 298 Plan
|BSNL FRC 298 Plan||Freebies Offered|
|Voice Calls||Unlimited voice calls (Local/ STD/ Onnet/ Offnet)|
|Data||1 GB data per day (speed will be reduced to 80 Kbps after 1GB)|
How To Recharge with BSNL 298 Plan?
- You can Recharge BSNL number from Amazon.in or Paytm, Freecharge etc
- Amazon India is offering Upto 100% Cashback on the First recharge
- So Simply enter your Mobile number
- Then Enter recharge amount Rs 298 & Login your account & proceed to pay
- That’s it. Now enjoy Free data, voice calls for 56 days without any worry.
Hope this article was helpful. If you have any queries regarding BSNL FRC 298 plan then feel free to share your thoughts in comment section.