Today is 24th August 2017, Jio Phone booking will start from today. But do you know about Jio Media Cable? I’m sure you haven’t heard anything about this topic till now. But trust me guys Jio Media Cable is one of the best features of the Jio Phone.
Jio Media Cable
It’s a projector like a feature on Jio Phone. By using Jio Media Cable, you can connect your Jio Phone to any TV and play the content on the TV screen, though it still not clear how this process will work. I think Jio added this feature because viewing video content on a QVGA screen is not what peoples will want these days. When we got the retail unit of Jio Phone, we will publish a detail how to guide about JioMediaCable.
Buy Jio Media Cable Online
- Just visit the product page (Link will be added soon)
- Login or Signup your account
- Add the product to your cart
- Enter delivery address carefully
- Pay the amount using suitable method
- The device might also be available in offline stores
- That’s it; now you can enjoy Jio TV on big screen
Will Jio Provide the Media Cable with the Phone?
No, Box contains Handset, Removable Battery, Charger Adaptor, Quick Service Guide, Warranty card, SIM CARD. But there is no media cable. You have to order it separately. So to project content in the bigger screen you need buy an additional hardware. This cable might be available in Jio Stores and Jio’s official site.
Jio Media Cable Price
Soon Jio may announce its price. The expected price of the cable is Rs 300-500. So guys stay tuned with us and get price details of the media cable. just hit the red bell icon to stay connected with us.
Recharge with 309 Plan
You need to recharge with 309 plan in order to enjoy this great feature. But this is not compulsory recharge pack. However, if you do not want to enjoy TV in high resolution you can recharge with 153 plan which gives you unlimited data, calling and SMS for 28 days. But you can’t connect your television with the Jio Phone. We suggest you choose 309 monthly plan and enjoy Jio’s content on the large screen for 3-4 hours daily.
You can stream Jio TV which includes 400+ TV channels including 60+ HD channels on your TV. Also, watch Blockbuster movies anytime with the help of Jio cinema app by just connecting Jio Phone with Any TV.
How to Connect LED, LCD, CRT, Smart TV with Jio Media Cable?
- First of all, Book Jio Mobile at Rs 500
- Now Buy the Media Cable
- Connect the cable to your phone
- Find HDMI port of your Smart TV or Find AV port for your OLD CRT TV
- connect the port of the cable to your TV.
- HDMI Port will give you with a great experience, and you can enjoy your Jio content in better quality. However, you will also get good quality with AV port.
- Turn on Internet connection
- Make sure you recharged with 309 Plan
- Now open Jio TV / Cinema App
- Enjoy movies, sports in large screen continuously for 4-5 hours.
If you have any doubt regarding the cable TV connect then drop your question in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.