Central Board of Excise and Custom has launched a mobile app named GST Rate Finder App which will help you to find different rates of GST ( (Goods And Services Tax). Now search for the various products and services and their respective GST Rates and details quickly. So guys download GST Rate Finder app and determine the actual GST rates on different products. The best thing is you can use this app offline also. Means you can access the app without internet connection. In this article, I am sharing how you can check GST rates of different products.
How to Download GST Rate Finder App for Android, iOS & Windows?
|Requires||Android 4.0.3 or Above|
|Offered by||Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC)|
|Last Updated||July 7, 2017|
- Firstly you need to visit play store from here.
- You will be redirected to Google Play Store.
- Click on “Install” button and wait for few seconds.
- That’s it; the app will be successfully installed on your Smartphone.
- Now start searching taxes for Goods and Services.
Note: The app is currently available on Android platform, and it will be available on iOS & Windows platform soon.
How to Check GST Rates Using GST Rate Finder App?
- Firstly, Open the app (Internet connection is not required)
- You will see three options like Tax Rates: Goods, Tax Rates: Services, etc
- Select option 1 to check the rates of Goods OR select option 2 to check the rates of Services
- Now you can review chapters for different category of products.
- You can also search by typing the product name into the search bar also.
Hope the information provided above will help you to find Goods And Services Tax rates. If you have any still any questions, drop your query in below comment box. Share this article with your friends using our social icons and help them to clear doubts regarding GST. Keep visiting Helperbus for more tips & tricks.