The State-owned Telecom BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) has announced three new plans in the price range of Rs 333 to Rs 395 on Friday. The BSNL launched the Plans namely, Dhil Khol Ke Bol STV of Rs 349, The Triple Ace Plan of Rs 333 or BSNL 333 STV Plan, Nehle Per Dehla Plan of Rs 395.
The most popular and superior BSNL’s new Triple Ace plan for Rs 333, which offers unlimited data with 3G speed (3GB data per day) and valid for 90 days. It means the customers can enjoy a total of 270GB of 3G data at Rs. 333. The BSNL has announced this plans to compete for Reliance Jio dhan dhana dhan packs. There is only one drawback of this plans, the BSNL is not providing unlimited calling to its users. But if you need the only internet, then it is the cheapest and superior plan ever.
BSNL’S New Plans & Benefits
Note: The below mentioned three new plans not started yet, but it will be valid from 24th April 2017 throughout the country.
Dhil Khol Ke Bol STV 349 Plan
- Get 2GB of 3G data daily with a validity of 28 days and after 2GB data, the speed will be 80kbps.
- Unlimited local and STD calls in the home circle for 28 days.
The BSNL Triple Ace Plan or BSNL 333 STV Plan
- Get 3GB of 3G data per day with a validity of 90 days. It means this pack will give you 270GB data for 90 days.
Nehle Per Dehla STV 395 plan
- Get 2GB of 3G data per day.
- 3000 BSNL to BSNL free minutes and 1800 minutes to other network calls. After exhaust of free minutes, then you will be charged at 20 paise per minute.
- This plan is valid for 71 days.
How To Recharge Online or Offline with BSNL 333 Offer
- To recharge your BSNL number make sure you have a 3G SIM
- Now simply visit any nearest BSNL store or initiate a recharge via PAYTM
- Now enter your number and amount of Rs 333/ 349/ 395 as per your choice
- Proceed further and finally make the payment via CC OR DC
- That’s it. You will receive 3G data as per your plan.