In this valentine’s day 2017, India’s fastest growing telecom operator Vodafone is going to offer 1.7GB of 3G/4G data for free. So, both 3G and 4G handset users can take advantage of this Vodafone Valentine’s day offer. You just have to hunt hearts to get this free data offer from Vodafone.
To get free 3G/4G data, you have to download the latest My Vodafone App. Then you have to hunt hearts from a particular page of the app. If you can hunt one heart, then you’ll get 100MB data. This way, if you kill eight hearts, then you can enjoy 1.2GB 3G/4G data from Vodafone. So, let’s see the whole process of taking part and getting free data from Vodafone Valentine Day Offer.
How To Get Free Data From Vodafone Valentine Day Offer?
1) At first, download the latest version of My Vodafone app from this link.
2) After installing it, open the app and signup/login to the app.
3) You can see “Hunt The Hearts” banner on the homepage.
4) Just click on that and begin the game.
5) Start hunting hearts and enjoy free data from Vodafone.
Vodafone Valentine Day Offer Rewards:
- 1 Heart = 100MB 3G/4G Data For Free.
- 4 Hearts = 400MB 3G/4G Data For Free.
- 8 Hearts = 1.2GB 3G/4G Data For Free.
How To Hunt More Hearts From Vodafone Valentine Day Offer?
You can check out these places where you can easily hunt more hearts:-
- Menu > Shop > Search.
- Amazing Offers For You.
- Menu > Roaming > Within India.
Vodafone Valentine Day Offer Terms And Conditions:
1) Not valid for Vodafone postpaid customers.
2) Get free data from Vodafone within 72 hours after hunting hearts.
3) Free data will be credited into registered Vodafone number with My Vodafone App.
4) You must download the latest version of the app to get this offer.
5) It can’t be combined with other Vodafone offers.
Hope this Vodafone Valentine Day Offer will help you to get free data from Vodafone on this Valentine’s day. Please share this offer with your Facebook friends if you liked this offer. And please don’t forget to share your views about Vodafone Valentine Day Offer in the comment section below.