BSNL 149 Plan: Anupam Shrivastava, the Chairperson of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), has recently announced their new BSNL Unlimited Plan, where they are offering unlimited calling to any Indian network.
The price of this plan is Rs 149. In return, you will get 30 days of unlimited calling plan validity from BSNL. You can recharge with this BSNL 149 Plan (BSNL Unlimited Plan) from 24th January.
How To Activate Rs 149 BSNL Unlimited Plan (Calling) For 30 Days?
1) Firstly, go to Paytm website here.
2) Now register for a new Paytm account or log in to your existing account.
3) Click on “Mobile” and select “Prepaid“.
4) Enter your mobile number and select operator “BSNL“.
5) Select your circle.
6) In enter amount field, type “149“.
7) Now, click on “Proceed to Recharge” button.
8) On next page, enter any promo code if you have then click on “Proceed to Pay Rs 149“.
9) Complete the payment using your Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallet Balance.
10) That’s it. You will get a message stating that BSNL 149 Plan has been activated in your number.
Remember, this plan is available only for BSNL prepaid users. BSNL might launch another BSNL unlimited plan from Jan’26. And the new plan will be only for new BSNL users or ported users. The new plan might cost around Rs 439. Now share your opinion about BSNL 149 Plan in below comment space.