Last year the Jio Phone was announced in August 2017 & got a tremendous response. It is stated that the device will be available only via Reliance Digital Stores & Jio’s website for pre-booking. But, apart from this Jio has partnered with Amazon and now Jio has partnered with Digital Wallet partner Mobikwik. Yes. Now you can purchase Jio phone from Mobikwik and buy procedure is too easy & straightforward. So scroll down and know how to book Jio Phone on Mobikwik.
How To Book Jio Phone on Mobikwik?
- First of all, You need to install Mobikwik app
- Then Login or Sign up your account
- Now on Homepage, tap on “Recharge Option “
- Again tap on New Recharge / Bill payment
- At Right Bottom corner, tap on Phone Booking
- Select “Jiophone ” > Enter Mobile Number > Pin Code and submit
- Then you have to pay Rs 1,500 Via suitable method
- That’s it. Once the payment has been successful, you will receive a confirmation message from Jio & another SMS with the details of Store, from where you can collect your Jio Phone.
- Now you can enjoy Jio’s Rs 49 plan.
Once, you collect the Jio Phone; you have to enter Jio SIM card in Jio Phone and needs to recharge Jio number, to claim the refund after three years. You can choose Jio Rs 49 plan, which will offer unlimited voice calls, 1GB data per day for 28 days.
Regarding, this partnership Mobikwik Business Head, Bikram Bir Singh said, we are proud to become the first mobile wallet to sell Jio phone in India by four easy steps with benefits.