The Government of India has launched a New Army app namely, Hamraaz Army App. This is an Android-based Application developed for Serving Army Jawans. This app is only for Indian Army and cannot be used by Civilians. So scroll down and install the App, Open Payslip password etc.
Table of Contents
Hamraaz Army App Latest Version
- Number of Installs: 7627848
- Current Version: 3.6
- Updated 22 September 2017 03:09:47 PM
- Min. required Android version: Android 5.0 Lollipop & above
- Category: OTHERS
- Price: Free
- Developer: Indian Army
How to Install?
- First of all, Install Hamraaz Army App From Here
- It will auto saved to File Manager
- Then Simply, Install the app and open
- Now you can see two options, Login & Register
- So tap on Register and Enter your Aadhaar Card number and complete the verification.
- That’s it. You have successfully registered for Hamraaz Army App.
How To Open Hamraaz App Pay Slip Password?
Once, you have successfully login to Hamraaz app, it will ask you to enter Payslip password to Open Payslip. So read below mention steps to open Payslip.
- Remember the password would be eight digit
- The First 4 digit or letters of Your PAN Card, suppose first 4 digits of PAN Card is AYE4
- The last 4 digit of your date of enrollment. Suppose your date of enrollment is 23 July then enter 2307
- Hence, your password will be AYE42307
Hamraaz Army App Helpline Number
If you are facing a problem related to Army app, then you can contact them on 9560641424 or can mail them on humraazmp8(at)gmail(dot)com.
How To Create a Password?
Remember, the password should consist at least one Capital letter (A, B, C.. D), one small letter (a, b, c.. d), one numeric value (1,2,3,4) and one special character (@,#,$).