A few days ago, Government of India had launched a New “Umang App” For Indian Residents. This app has a bunch of Government schemes in one place. By logging in Umang App with the help of Aadhaar card, you can access the variety of services. Now you can apply for new Pan Card through Umang App. So below We are going to share, how to apply for new Pan Card through Umang App.
Table of Contents
Apply For New PAN Card using Umang App
- To apply for new Pan Card, you need to download Umang App
- After installing the app, click on Register and Enter your Aadhaar Card number
- And, complete the mandatory process.
- Now Click on Services > My PAN Service > Registration form
- The applicant needs to fill up all the required details like name, address, Mobile number, Date of Birth, Aadhaar card
- By submitting all the details, you will receive a one time password (OTP) on Aadhaar seeded mobile number
- Just put it there and done.
- After filling up all the details, the applicant will get an “Application Number.”
- Once, you will receive the Application number, then Proceed to the Payment page and complete.
PAN Card Application 49A Form
As we all of know, For PAN Card offline registration process, users need to fill up 49A form. But here with the help of Umang App, you won’t need to fill up offline form. The app will collect all the data by the auto-generated application form. Before of this, there was too lengthy and time-consuming process for Pan Card registration. But, due to Umang App, this process was much faster and easier.
Track Online Status of PAN Card on Umang App
Once the user submitted the Pan Card application, then the applicant can track the status of Pan Card through Umang App, under PAN Card section and can check the Status of PAN Card.