Paytm a few days ago launched it’s own Paytm Payments Bank and now on Tuesday 7th November 2017, Paytm has officially announced BHIM UPI App on Paytm. This newly launched feature is available on Android App & coming soon to iOS. The feature is available for Paytm Latest version, so just update the Paytm app. To register on BHIM UPI ID is too easy, just create your VPA (Virtual Payment Address) and link your Bank account to it and start using Paytm BHIM UPI ID. So scroll down and know, how to generate on BHIM UPI ID on Paytm.
Table of Contents
- Make a seamless and Instant Money transfer between two bank accounts, with no waiting time to add a beneficiary.
- Merchants will also get the simplicity to add the multiple bank accounts with single Paytm BHIM UPI ID.
- As per NPCI guidelines, users can send upto Rs 1 lakhs per day and No limit to receive money.
- This allows you to pay via Paytm app, wallet, UPI and depending on the Merchant mode support.
How To Create a Paytm BHIM UPI ID?
Note: Currently the app is available for Android users, and soon it will be available for iOS.
- First of all, Download latest Paytm app from here
- Install and open the app
- Now Login to Paytm app with the help of Mobile number and Password
- Then on Homepage, you can see the BHIM UPI ID icon like this
- Just click on it and Select your Bank and Bank associated mobile number
- Now they will verify your Mobile number and on next Set MPIN
- Create a UPI ID or VPA; Suppose Your mobile number is 9123456789 then your UPI ID will be 9123456789@Paytm
- That’s it. You have successfully registered on Paytm BHIM
- Now you’re able to send and receive money
How To Send Money Through Paytm BHIM UPI ID?
- Just open the Paytm app and tap on BHIM UPI
- Then Click on Send money > Enter your friends VPA
- Enter amount and MPIN
- That’s it; you have successfully sent money