Link Aadhaar OTP Method and 14546 IVRS Number: As we all of know Aadhaar is an identity of Indian. Previously, As per Government of India rules; we have linked Aadhaar card to PAN card. Same as per DOT guidelines to avoid disconnection of SIM; it is mandatory to link Aadhaar with Mobile number. This verification process is also called as Aadhaar based e-KYC process. If you do not link Aadhaar card with Mobile number on or before 6th February 2018, your connection will be terminated. So, you have to do Bio-Metric verification by visiting nearest store.
But here is another Great News of linking process of Aadhaar with Mobile number. Yes, Government of India has introduced three new methods. Namely, App-Based, OTP (One-time password) method and IVRS (Interactive Voice Response facility). All of this three methods are beneficial for the peoples who are living out of India, for illness or old people’s. So scroll down and know all the Process.
Table of Contents
Link Aadhaar with Mobile Using OTP/ SMS Method
Note: The Aadhaar based E-KYC Linking process via OTP/ IVRS will start on 1st January 2017.
- To link Aadhaar card with a mobile number; you will receive a UID recipient number on your mobile number from the operator.
- Now Open the message box and type 12 digit Unique Identity number and send it to the number provided by the operator.
- The service provider will make a demographic verification of number.
- Now Operator will send an otp request to UIDAI
- After the request by an operator; UIDAI will send an OTP to Aadhaar registered mobile number
- Simply send this OTP to the operator and done.
- That’s it. You have successfully done E-KYC linking process using OTP method.
Online Method (App or Website)
As per Government of India directive, The Telecom operators are also directed to Generate a verification mechanism; so that subscribers can easily complete an e-KYC process using app or website.
Link Aadhaar via 14546 IVRS Number
Steps of 14546 IVRS method is now officially announced.
- Firstly dial 14546 which is a shortcode of IVRS system
- Then you will get connected via computer generated call
- Now select your language as per your choice
- Enter 12 digit Aadhaar/UID number
- Your operator will send the number to UIDAI
- UIDAI will send an OTP to your number
- Enter the OTP manually and send it to authentication
- That’s it: you will receive a confirmation SMS.