Paytm and Uber has teamed up and comes with a new offer as, Paytm Uber Offer. Under this offer, users will get 50% Cashback upto Rs 50 on next 5 Uber Rides. To avail this offer, users need to add Rs 555 in Paytm wallet during the offer period and pay the amount via Paytm to Uber. This offer is started from 25th October and ends on 31st October 2017. So scroll down and read in brief about this offer.
Table of Contents
How To Get 50% Cashback Upto Rs 50 From Paytm Uber Offer?
Note: Must Add Rs 555 to Paytm wallet and pay the amount via Paytm to Uber Ride.
- Firstly, Download Paytm app and log in
- Then Click on Add Money and Add Rs 555 to Paytm wallet
- After that, Download the Uber App and Login your account
- Then Link the Paytm Account to Uber account and set Paytm as default
- Now Just Book a Cab and pay the amount via Paytm Wallet.
- After the successful ride, 50% Cashback upto Rs 50 will be credited to Paytm wallet.
Hydrabad, Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Kochi, Lucknow, Ludhiyana, Vishakhapatnam, etc.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer Period: 25th October to 31st October 2017.
- It is must to Add Rs 555 in Paytm wallet during the offer period.
- Get 50% Cashback upto Rs 50 on next five rides till 31st October 2017.
- Maximum Cashback Rs 50 per ride
- Cashback will be credited to paytm wallet within three working days.
- Cashback will be applicable on the same registered mobile number on Uber and Paytm App.
- Cancel rides are not eligible for this offer.
- The offer cannot combine with any other offer.