Now Aadhar card is mandatory for most of the official needs. Most of the Indians have already got their Aadhar card. But due to NRC registration, the residents of Assam did not get their Aadhar card yet. But according to the report, Aadhar card online registration in Assam is going to start soon from December of this year. So, in this article, we have described that if you are from Assam and if you did not get your Aadhar card yet due to NRC registration, then how to apply for Aadhar card in Assam via online and offline.
Aadhar cards are issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), and it is a very important document as Indian Government is pushing users to make this and making it mandatory for most of the official issues such as making PAN card, getting a new Sim card and much more. You must be thinking that in other states most of the residents already got their Aadhar card many years ago, then why Aadhar card online registration in Assam is still not opened? The reason is, Assam government has made it mandatory to register for NRC first to get Aadhar card. So, without heading over to NRC registration, users can not go for Aadhar card registration in Assam. So, NRC registration will be finished until the end of November, may be more soon. And then, people will be able to apply for Aadhar card in Assam via online or offline.
Table of Contents
How To Apply For Aadhar Card In Assam Via Offline?
Assam to begin Aadhar Card issuing process from 1st December 2017.
- At first, you have to visit your nearest Assam Aadhar enrolment center.
- Then provide all your details such as name, email, phone number, address.
- Submit xerox copies of required important documents.
- Relevant documents include Age proof, identity proof, proof of marriage and residential proof.
- Once you submit these details, you will be said to provide your fingerprints (Biometric)
- Then give your iris impression via Iris scanner available at the center.
- That’s it; You have done all the formalities.
- Aadhar card will be sent to your address soon via speed post.
Must Check: Carry Aadhaar on your Smartphone with maadhaar
Aadhar Card Online Registration In Assam
Firstly you have to apply for Aadhar card via offline. Now you can see your Aadhar card online and then print it. Both printed and original Aadhar card has the same value in terms of acceptance. So, if you are not getting your Aadhar card via speed post or you need Aadhar card quickly for any requirement, then download your Aadhar card online. Here is how you can do it.
- Go to the https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your enrollment number there.
- Enter date time according to the acknowledgement slip.
- Type in your name, number and pin code.
- A one time password will be sent to your mobile number which you gave at the enrolment center.
- Enter the OTP in the website and download your Aadhar card online.
- Then print it and use it as original Aadhar card.
Check Aadhar Status Online
- If you have enrolled then you can check if your Aadhaar is generated.
- You just need to enter EID (Enrolment ID) to check your Aadhar Status.
- Visit Here https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status to check status
- Enter EID (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss)
- Now enter security code
- Hit Check Status option
Also Read: Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number
Aadhar Assam Enrolment Center District
Barpeta, Nagaon, Sontitpur, Bongaigaon, Cachar, Darrang, Dhemaji, Dhubri, Dibrugarh, Goalpara, Golaghat, Hailakandi, Jorhat, Kamrup, Karbi, Anglong, Karimganj, Kokrajhar, Lakhimpur, Marigaon, Nalbari, North Cachar Hills, Sibsagar, Tinsukia.
Read Now: Connect Aadhaar Number with PAN
Hope you guys understand that how you can apply for Aadhar card in Assam. If you still have any query on the same, please comment below and let us know.