There is very less time left to release the iOS 11 for iPhone users. Yesterday Apple launched its latest devices which are iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. But yesterday they also announced about iOS 11 release. But if you can’t wait for that much, then iOS 11 Gold Master is for you. Normally, to get iOS Gold Master firmware, you need to have a developer account. But in this article, we are going to show you that how you can download and install iOS 11 GM without having a developer account. So, let’s get started.
Now you might be thinking that what you will get on iOS Gold Master firmware. Though there are not many new things, in iOS Gold Master firmware, you will be able to access more visual change on the interface and robust performance. The new thing in iOS 11 Gold Master is the public beta and the latest version of iOS before the official release of iOS 11. So, let’s see how to do this on your iPhone without a developer account.
Before we get into the actual process of downloading and installing the iOS 11 Gold Master firmware on your iPhone, let’s have a look at its requirements.
Table of Contents
- Connect your iPhone with a working Wi-Fi network.
- Charge your iPhone up and make sure it’s charged over 55 percent.
- Make sure that your iPhone’s model is on or over iPhone 5S.
Firstly, make sure that you are fulfilling all the three requirements listed above and then proceed.
Install iOS 11 Gold Master Firmware Without Developer Account
- First of all, open the Safari browser on your iPhone. Do not use any other browsers such as Chrome or Opera Mini for the process.
- Visit the Apple Beta Program website here.
- Create an account there by providing all the details such as your name, email address, etc.
- Now, navigate to Enroll A Device web page.
- Scroll down and tap on Download Profile and wait for some time.
- A message will appear on your screen containing a allow and ignore button.
- Click on Allow, and you will be redirected to the settings.
- Here you can see that Apple fully verifies the firmware.
- Now tap on install again and again until the restart button appears.
- Tap on reboot your device button and the phone will be automatically turned off.
- Then it will take some time to restart more than it usually takes.
- Do not worry about that and wait until the phone starts.
- Once to phone get started, navigate to settings > general > software update and wait for some time.
- Here you can see that your iPhone has been upgraded to iOS 11 Gold Master firmware.
One thing I would say here, that if you have already installed the beta profile on your iPhone, then you can just simply visit the Software update option on your settings and directly update it from there.
Hope you have got to know how to download & install iOS 11 Gold Master firmware on your iPhone without having a developer account. Now, share this trick with your friends who use iPhone. Stay tuned with us for more tricks like this.