Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani has recently announced about Jio Phone, a feature phone with 4G VoLTE support and much more. But the big thing is that this phone is effectively free of cost. So, there are already a ton of people who are waiting for the phone to buy. Though pre-booking will start from 24th August 2017, today here we are going to share how to track Jio Phone booking order status online.
Table of Contents
How To Order Jio 1500 Mobile & Check Booking Order Status?
- At first, head over to the official website of Jio.
- Login or create a new account using your Jio sim number.
- OR you can sign in via OTP (One-time password)
- Add Jio Phone to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Then enter your shipping details such as address, name, etc.
- Choose any of the payment methods to pay Rs 1,500 as security money.
- That’s it, you have ordered Jio Phone, now see how to track Jio Mobile Booking order status.
How to Track Jio Phone Booking Order Status Online?
By following previous steps, when you will order the phone, an email will be sent to your inbox which will contain a unique order ID and reference number. Note that down and use them in the next part.
Update: Now you can easily track your booking order, Just open My Jio app & then wait for a second. Slide left and you will see “Manage Booking”, Click on it. That’s it; You can easily track Jio mobile booking order status.
- First of all, visit this link.
- Enter required details and ID.
- Hit the Track button to see results.
- Within a second, you can see tracking details.
Hope you have successfully tracked Jio Phone delivery details. If there is any problem, leave it to comment below. And do not forget to share this article with your friends.