Sarahah app or site helps people self-develop by receiving constructive anonymous feedback. Initially, it was designed for those peoples who want to send feedback to their bosses without fear of repercussions. But now most of the people started using this app for their self-develop by receiving feedback from friends. So in this article, I am sharing how you can download Sarahah App and register on it. Just scroll down to find out more.
Table of Contents
What is Sarahah?
Sarahah is an Arabic word which means an ‘Honesty’. Sarahah is an application or website which allows users to send anonymous feedback to each other. You will receive feedback about yourself from your friends, relatives and coworkers, etc. And you can’t check who sent the messages to you. Means sender’s identity will not be visible; even you can’t reply them. It is developed by Zain al-Abidin Tawfiq a Saudi Arabian developer.
Download Sarahah App for Android, Windows & iOS
- Visit PlayStore | App Store
- Install the app & Open it
- Click on Start Now button
- Hit New Account option
- Enter your Username, Name, Email ID, Password
- Check agree on T&C box & then click on Signup to Register
- Now you can receive feedback by sharing/ linking your unique URL.
How to Register on Sarahah.Com?
- To Register, Visit official website
- Click on Register
- Now fill up the form by providing email id, name, password, user ID
- You can also upload a profile picture (Optional)
- Check the box “I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.”
- Click on Register button
- That’s it; Your registration is successful.
How to Use?
- Just log in your account
- You will see a unique link like username.sarahah.com
- Now link this URL on your Facebook, Whatsapp, Snapchat, etc. profile
- Your friends, relatives, etc. will use the unique URL to send feedback
- Get honest feedback from your coworkers and friends and discover your strengths and areas for improvement.
How to Link Sarahah With Facebook?
- Log in your Facebook account
- Go to your profile section and click on the Edit Profile.
- Edit About Info >> Contact or Basic Info
- Now tab on the Add Website option
- Enter your User ID (URL) & then hit Save Button.
If you have any query, then feel free to comment below. Keep visiting HelperBus