Jio Phone booking process is going to start from 24th August 2017. Peoples are excited to buy the phone as you can get it for free (effectively) and enjoy JioTV on a large screen with the help cable tv device by recharging with Rs 153 monthly Jio Phone Plan. We have already posted about JioPhone and how you can book the mobile online. So in this article, I am sharing offline booking/ registration process of Jio Phone.
Table of Contents
Required Documents for Jio Phone Offline Booking
You have to carry following documents in order to pre-book Jio Mobile Phone offline.
- Original Aadhar Card
- Copy of your Aadhar Card
Book Jio Mobile Offline With Aadhar Card
- You need first to visit your nearest authorised Jio retailer
- Tell the person to book a Jio mobile offline
- He/ She will ask you to show your original Aadhar Card
- Now submit the copy of your Aadhar
- Your aadhar number & details will be uploaded into centralised software
- They will provide a Token Number/ Delivery Date
- Visit offline Jio store on the delivery day
- You have to show the Token at the time of picking up the phone from offline Jio Store.
Important: Jio Mobile Book with Aadhar
- You can only buy one Jio Phone against one Aadhar number
- No need to pay Rs 1500 at the time of Booking the Jio Phone Offline
- You need to pay Rs 1500 when you pick up the phone by showing the token number
- Rs 1500 amount will be refunded after 3 years.