Hello Guys, As we all of know now Aadhaar card is mandatory in all sections like Education, Business & much more sectors. A few days ago, Government of India had decided to Link Aadhaar card with PAN Card to block Fake PAN cards. And, as a results Government of India has deactivated 11.44 Lakhs PAN cards by the end of 27th July 2017.
As per Government of India Rules, the one person cannot be registered with more than one PAN card. If you have more than one PAN Card, then you can check it, if it is Active or Not? So read out the below mention steps and check the Status of PAN Card.
Steps to Check Your PAN Card is Active or Blocked
- First of all, You need to Visit Income tax India website from here
- Now on Homepage, Under the Services (At Left Side)
- Click on Know Your PAN, TAN
- After redirecting on that Window, Now Enter your Name, Gender, DOB, Mobile number, which has been registered to PAN
- Now You will receive OTP on registered mobile number
- Just enter the OTP
- That’s it; If your PAN card is active, then it will be displayed as ACTIVE.
In such a case, If you have a more than one PAN card, then Popup will be shown as there are multiple records for this, So You have to provide additional information, such as Father name.
After submitting all the details, you can see the number of active PAN card and its validity. Still, if you do not link your PAN card with Aadhaar card, then it will be declared invalid by the end of December 2017. So hurry up and link the Aadhaar card with PAN Card as possible as.
Hope this information was helpful. Further of this, If you have any questions regarding this article don’t forget to comment below. Stay tuned with Helperbus for more updates.