Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has come up with lots of attractive offers from the New Year like BSNL Sixer plan, 444 plan, Holi Offer & much more. Now again BSNL has come up with New BSNL STV 1099 Plan, under this STV Users can use Unlimited Data Without any Restrictions for one month. This is a Special Tariff STV Plan for Prepaid Customers. If you need monthly more data, then you can prefer this plan. So read out the article & know more about BSNL 1099 Plan & how to activate?
Alongside, BSNL also revised some Postpaid plans & added more data. BSNL Data Postpaid plans are starts from Rs 99 & offer 250MB Data, Earlier; this plan does not offer Data. In mean while BSNL has provided Bunch of STV to Counter Reliance Jio Dhan dhana dhan.
Table of Contents
Benefits of BSNL STV 1099 Plan
|Plan||BSNL STV 1099|
|Speed Limit||No Restriction|
|Valid For||Prepaid Customers|
As mention above, the pack is valid for BSNL Prepaid users and comes with a 30 days validity. The good thing is that there are No Speed Restrictions for Data uses. But according to BSNL’s web site Post period of 30 days, the data will be charged at the Rate of 3 Paise per 10KB. This Tariff does not include Free Voice calls & SMS, But if you need more data per month you can choose it, or this plan is also suitable for Small Firms.
How To Activate BSNL STV 1099 Plan?
- You can activate BSNL STV 1099 by visiting Nearest Recharge store or BSNL Store or Via Online
- First of all, Visit Paytm or freecharge website or Open Mobile app
- Login or Signup your account
- Now Enter your BSNL Mobile number & initiate a Recharge of Rs 1099
- Pay the payment via Credit/debit card or wallet & proceed
- That’s it; You have successfully recharge BSNL number.
- Enjoy Unlimited data for one month without any data restrictions.
Hope this article was helpful. Further of this, If you have any query don’t forget to comment below. Stay tuned with helperbus for more telecom news.