We have got an excellent and new app. Unique Identification Authority of India has recently launched an App, named mAadhaar App. As its name suggests, it is linked to Aadhaar Card and Mobile Phone. With this app, you can manage your Aadhaar Bio Metrics as well as save it digitally. Now you do not need to carry your aadhaar card in your wallet or pocket. Your phone is now your Aadhaar Card. You can also protect your card with a secure password.
Table of Contents
About mAadhaar App
This app is one of the best steps from our Indian Government. Under Digital India campaign our government has introduced some facilities to us. Jio has also played a significant role in Digital India Movement. Now India is in the second position for the most number of internet users as on 30th March 2017. It has a lot of benefits. The best part of the app is Bio Metrics locking. With this, you can lock your bio metrics, and it can’t be used until you unlock it.
mAadhaar App Download
Currently, the app is available for Android Users only. So you can only download the mAadhaar app for android users only. If you are a IOS or Windows Phone users, then you need to wait a bit to get access to the app.
How to Register on mAadhaar App?
- First of all, you need to download and install the app from the above link.
- Now enter your Password to secure the app.
- Then enter your Aadhaar Number and verify it with OTP.
- All done, aadhaar registration in your mobile is successful
- Now you will get your aadhaar details on the screen.
How to Use Lock or Unlock Biometrics?
- First of all, Open the app and login with your Password.
- Click on Menu and then on Biometric Settings.
- There you can Lock or Unlock Biometric Settings for mAadhaar App.
- You can also generate time based one-time password for temporary use whenever you want. Means, you can use TOTP instead of SMS based OTP.
- Now share Aadhaar details to opt a service by protecting the data via a password using Share eKYC feature.
- Share QR code of your Aadhaar card with your friends using share button like Whatsapp, Twitter etc.