Are you searching for Jio’s new offer after 15th July 2017? If yes, then you are in the right place, because in this article I am discussing Jio’s upcoming offers and plans. All of we know summer surprise offer is ending on 15th July. So what will be the new offer? As per popular youtube channel “Sharmaji Technical” Reliance Jio may announce Jio Monsoon Offer on 11th July 2017.
Table of Contents
Jio Monsoon Offer Benefits
There is no official announcement regarding the Monsoon offer. But as per sources, the benefits of the offer might be similar to summer surprise plan where you can enjoy 1GB or 2GB of 4G data along with unlimited calling to any network for 3 months. The offer may be valid for Prime Members only. So guys stay tuned with us we will update this article once the Jio’s new tariff plans announced officially.
Official Update 11th July: Jio has changed their tariff plans. The plans are valid for both new & old users. Visit Here to Check Plans & Activation Process
How to Activate Monsoon Offer?
Update 11th July: Jio updated their Dhan Dhana Dhan plan, valid for all customers. There is no monsoon offer. So recharge with below plans only.
- Firstly open MyJio app
- You will see a banner of “Jio Monsoon Plan.”
- Now choose your favourite plan
- Click on any plan & you will be redirected to recharge page
- You need to select a payment method (e.g., Debit/ Credit card / JioMoney Wallet, etc)
- I recommend you to choose payment method as JioMoney as there might be cashback offer
- Complete your transaction
- Bingo; the plan benefits will be activated into your number.
Please Note: The information listed above is just rumoured, and Jio has confirmed nothing, so take it with a pinch of salt.
Subscribe to our push notification service by clicking on Red Bell icon to get an instant update about Jio Monsoon Offer details, Activation or Recharge process.