Today, there are much digital payments provider app and website available, from where you can recharge your mobile. But it’s not possible for all the 121 crore Indians because every people of India doesn’t know how to use them. They also don’t have credit/debit cards and smartphones. For them, recharging their mobile from offline retailers is the easiest and fastest way.
But, do you know? A large number of customers, especially girls, are being the victim of mobile number disclosure each day. And they are getting calls from unknown numbers which contains offensive language.
How, if you can recharge your number from retailers without disclosing your number in front of other people. Isn’t it sounds cool? But, It’s true. Vodafone made this really happen. If you are a Vodafone subscriber, then you can also take advantage of this feature. So, in this article, we are going to share the method of recharging your phone from retailers without disclosing it.
Table of Contents
How To Recharge Vodafone Number From Retailers Without Disclosing It?
1) Firstly, you have to activate Vodafone Private Recharge Mode (PRM) in your number.
2) Go to your nearest Vodafone retail store from where you want to recharge your mobile.
3) Take your phone and write a message.
4) Type “Private” and send it to 12604.
5) Within few seconds, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your number.
6) Just give that OTP to the retailer and tell them recharge amount.
7) That’s it. The retailer will recharge your Vodafone number using only that OTP.
8) Recharge will be done without disclosing your number.
Note: Each OTP will be valid until the midnight 12:59 P.M of that day. That means you can generate one OTP and use that around the whole day.
Hope this article will help you to recharge your Vodafone from retailers without disclosing it in front of abusers. Please! don’t forget to share your opinions on this system in the comment box below.