Now Whatsapp is the most crowded messenger around the globe. Just after releasing, a large number of people have started using this great messenger. The another facility of this app is, you can create a group where you can chat with all members of the group. Whatsapp groups are also a great place to share funny images or videos. You can also share audio files in Whatsapp groups. But do you know? You can create a Whatsapp group join link for your group by which your friends can easily find your group and join it.
Whatsapp group invite links are the perfect solution to get joiners from various social media like Twitter, Facebook, and others. You just have to create WhatsApp invite links and share them on social media. When anyone clicks on that link, he/she directly get your group to join. You may notice that some of your public groups are offering Whatsapp group links to join. You can also create them. But before it let’s see how to create a WhatsApp group.
There are two ways to create a join WhatsApp group link. First one is by using GBWhatsapp and the second one is to use WA Prime Whatsapp. You can select any of these two methods to create WhatsApp group link join. Let’s see how.
How To Create Whatsapp Group Invitation Link Using GBWhatsapp Apk?
To create Whatsapp group invitation links for your group, follow the simple steps given below:-
1) At first, download GBWhatsapp apk.
2) The uninstall your current Whatsapp.
3) Install GBWhatsapp apk on your mobile.
4) Enter your phone number and verify it via OTP.
See Also: – How To Write Upside Down Texts On WhatsApp?
5) Backup your data and hit on next.
6) Choose your Whatsapp Group to create a WhatsApp group links to join this group.
7) Now, from here, navigate to Menu > Group Info > Next.
8) Click on + and tap on “Invite Group via Link.”
9) You will get a WhatsApp group join link. Start sharing and get more members.
How To Create Whatsapp Group Invite Link Using WA Prime Whatsapp?
1) Remove your current Whatsapp from your phone.
2) Download WA Prime Whatsapp from this link.
3) After downloading, install Wa Prime Whatsapp on your phone.
4) Login to your Whatsapp account from this app.
5) Navigate to Group Info > + Add Member Icon > Invite via Link.
6) Copy the link and start sharing it with your social media friends.
Pros & Cons Of Whatsapp Group Invitation Link
Like all the benefits, there are also some cons of using WhatsApp group invite links to add members to your group.
- Easy and straightforward.
- You don’t have to collect numbers.
- No need to approve member requests.
- Anyone can take part in your group and start spamming.
- Need to open the link using Whatsapp only.
- Browsers don’t support Whatsapp invite links.
How To Solve: – You can anytime edit or delete your WhatsApp invite links, so that nobody can be a member using that link. Share the link only with them whom you want to make your group members. If you share your link publicly, then spammers can also spam your group.
Recommended: – You Can Use Whatsapp Without the Internet!! Is It True?
Hope this article will help you to create Whatsapp group invitation link to add more members to your Whatsapp group. If you want to ask any other question, then leave it to the comment box below. Don’t forget to subscribe our blog to get latest updates from us.