Axis Pay UPI Offer:- Hello there! I’m here with new Axis Pay UPI Offer for my dear readers. Do you know? You can get Rs 50 free just by sending Re 1 only? Yes it’s true. Axis pay UPI app is offering free Rs 50 to promote their app and banking. So, why wait? Take advantage of this Axis Pay UPI Offer now.
Every users who are using any UPI supported bank accounts, can avail this Axis Pay UPI Offer and get free Rs 50 just by sending Re 1 only. So start getting with this offer and get free Rs 50 in next ten minutes.
Axis Pay UPI Offer: How To Get Rs 50 By Sending Re 1 Only?
- Firstly, download Axis Pay UPI app from this link. (Android users).
- If you’re not using android, then search for “Axis Pay UPI app” in your official app store.
- Download and install the app in your mobile or tablet.
- Type your registered mobile number and verify it via OTP.
- Type your full name and link it with your bank account.
- Then, you have to make your VPA. (Example – [email protected])
- Now navigate to Home > Send > My Account > Enter your VPA.
- Tap on Receiver option and type receiver’s VPA.
- Receiver must be using Axis Pay UPI app for his/her transactions.
- Enter sending amount Re 1 only and complete the transaction.
That’s it. Upto Rs 50 will be credited to your account after 21 February 2017.
Terms & Conditions For Axis Pay UPI Offer:-
- Valid for first time users who have new VPA.
- Working for both Axis and other bank users.
- Offer valid till 21st February 2017.
- You will get reward after the expiration of the offer.
- Get upto Rs 50 as real cash into your bank account.
- Reward will be real money which can be redeemed from ATM and banks.
- It’s non-transferrable and can’t be combined with other offers.
- Winner will be counted who downloaded the app from official app store.
Hope this Axis Pay UPI Offer will help you to get free Rs 50 by just sending Re 1 to your friend using Axis Pay UPI app. Share this offer with your friends on social media. I’m sure, they will also like it. Don’t forget to subscribe our blog to get latest updates for free.