Sometimes we need to transfer a balance from our phone to our close friend or family member’s number. But do you know the Aircel promo balance transfer code? By which, you can transfer Aircel balance in few seconds.
In this article, I’ll give you the Aircel balance transfer USSD code. By dialling this code, you can successfully transfer a balance from Aircel to Aircel.
Table of Contents
Aircel To Aircel Balance Transfer Code & Transfer Process:-
The process is very simple and takes only a few minutes to transfer your balance to another Aircel number. Just follow the simple steps given below:-
1) At first, grab your phone in hand and unlock it.
2) Now dial *122*666# from your Aircel number.
3) A pop-up menu will appear on your screen.
4) Input the number, in which Aircel balance transfer option is listed.
Must Read: – Now Earn Rs 15 Free Recharge From Airtel Reward Tune.
5) Now, enter the Aircel number of your friend to whom you want to transfer balance.
6) After that, enter the transfer amount.
Note: – See the Aircel balance transfer charges from below the table.
7) Finally, hit the “Send” button to transfer Aircel balance to your friend.
|Rs 5||Rs 1|
|Rs 10||Rs 2|
|Rs 25||Rs 4|
|Rs 50||Rs 8|
|Rs 75||Rs 10|
|Rs 100||Rs 12|
- Your Aircel sim must be activated before 90 days.
- Aircel Balance Transfer amount starts from Rs 5 & ends at Rs 100.
- You can transfer Aircel balance maximum one time per day.
- Money can be transferred from sender’s main balance only.
- Only Aircel prepaid users can transfer their balance to another Aircel number.
- Transfer charges will be deducted from sender’s main balance.
Hope you have successfully transferred Aircel balance to another Aircel number. If you are facing any problem regarding Aircel balance transfer, please leave your queries in the comment form below. Don’t forget to subscribe our blog to get latest telecom news, free recharge tricks, best shopping deals, flash sales, etc.