Nowadays, everyone knows about rooting android phones. But do you know, how to unroot android devices? If no, then you are in the right place. In this article, I will describe some quick ways to unroot your android phone easily and safely.
Rooted Android phones are great. You can test various tricks such as hacking games, screen recording, etc with your rooted Android phone. But after rooting your android devices if you don’t know how to unroot it, then it can harm your phone. That’s why people search for “how to unroot android phone with a computer” and many more queries in Google. So, below I have given few quick ways to unroot android phones easily.
Unroot Android APK – SuperSU
SuperSU is a very popular app among Android users to unroot android tablets and phones. SuperSU unroot process is quick and easy. You can easily manage your root supported devices using this small but powerful app.
How To Unroot using SuperSU?
- At first, download and install SuperSU app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app.
- Go to settings.
- Click on “Full Unroot” option.
- Follow the instructions given in the app.
- Finally, restart your phone and wow! Your device is successfully unrooted.
How To Unroot Android Using File Manager?
When you root your Android device, it creates some files in your storage. You can easily unroot your device by just deleting those files using File Manager. Let’s see how:-
- Download & install ES File Explorer from Google Play Store.
- Open the app.
- Go to main drive “System” > Select it > hit on “bin” > delete “busybox” and “su“. But if you can’t find these files in this drive, go for the next step.
- Go to “System” again > select “xbin” > if you can find “busybox” and “su” here, delete them.
- Navigate to “System” > app > delete “superuser .apk“.
- That’s it. Now restart your phone, and here you go.
Install an OTA Update & Unroot Completely
You can also unroot your Android device by installing an OTA Update in your device. To do this, you have to push updates manually.
But if you can’t, then you have to wait for the next update for your phone. Just uninstall all rooted android apps from your phone and start the updating process. After completing, restart your device.
Unroot Android By Installing Stock Firmware
According to me, this is the best and recommended way to unroot android device without any risk. As I told you above, rooting your Android device means creating some specific files in your memory, when you install a stock firmware on your Android device, it replaces all the existing files. So, automatically your phone get unrooted.
Follow the above steps only if you know what you are doing. If you delete wrong files, then it can damage your phone or create software problems. My recommended method is to unroot Android devices by installing an OTA update. If you have any question about this post, feel free to leave your comment below.