Now a days, huge Indian people are using digital wallets and being cashless. India’s top telecom operator Airtel has also launched their Airtel Money App by which you can recharge your phone, DTH online without cash. It also provides Airtel Money Wallet, a virtual wallet where your funds are being stored. But, sometime we need to transfer money from Airtel Money to bank account. Yes! I’m describing this method below. Users also wants to know airtel money transfer to bank account charges. I’ll tell you that charges also.
How To Transfer Money From Airtel Money To Bank Account?
1) At first, you need to open Airtel Money App.
2) Login to your airtel money account.
3) Select “Send To Bank Account” button.
4) Now, type in your bank details like account holder’s name, account number, IFSC.
5) Enter your transfer amount & type your mPIN.
6) That’s it. Entered amount has been transferred from Airtel Money to your bank account successfully.
Airtel Money Transfer To Bank Account Charges:-
If you transfer less than or equal to Rs 1,000, then you need to pay 0% charges that means for free. But above this amount, you need to pay 4% charges to Airtel Money.
Hope this article will help you to transfer money from Airtel Money to bank account easily. If you have any question regarding Airtel Money Transfer Process, you can simply leave it to the comment section below. Visit our website for daily deals & offers. Subscribe to our push notification by clicking on the bell icon to get latest updates from us instantly after we publish it here.
Tags:- Airtel Money Transfer Registration, Airtel Money Transfer Trick, Airtel Money Transfer USSD Code, Airtel Money Transfer From One Mobile to Another.