After the launch of Modi’s “Digital India” initiative, everything is going online and India is being digital very fast. This time, Ministry of Hajj made the process of applying for Haj pilgrimage online. They recently launched Haj App for iPhone and Android. Haj App has been launched by Mukhtar Abbas (Union Minister of State for Minority Affairs).
So, in this article, we are going to teach you, how to apply for Hajj 2017 in India online using Haj App for Android. This is not the first time, Hajj online registration is open from past few years but then people used to register by visiting Hajj committee website. Over 45,000 people registered for Hajj online last year. Among all the Indian states, Maharashtra was on the first position regarding online registration for Hajj in 2016.
How To Download And Install Haj App For Android?
1) At first, go to Haj App Google Play Store link here.
2) Click on Install button.
3) After downloading the app it will automatically install Haj app for android phone.
How To Register For Hajj 2017 Online Using Haj App?
1) Open the app which you installed previously from Google Play Store.
2) Hit “Apply For Hajj” button.
3) If you haven’t registered for haj app before, click on “New User“.
4) Enter all the required details to apply for Hajj 2017 online.
5) Put a strong password to protect your account.
6) Type the password again to confirm it.
7) Now, select your State and District.
8) Put a check mark on “I have read…”.
9) Finally, hit the register button on the app.
10) Now, a one time password will be sent to your number.
11) Just enter that OTP on the app and you have successfully register for Haj App.
How To Apply For Hajj 2017 Using Haj App?
1) Open the Haj App in your android device.
2) Now login to your account which you’ve registered in the above step.
3) Choose your desired category.
4) Input the number of adults & infants. Remember:- for now, 5 adults and 2 infants can apply for hajj 2017 as a group using Haj App.
5) Select from GREEN RAS and AZIZYA RAS & hit on “Next“.
6) Now, you must enter the details about each pilgrims. (Such as Name, Sex, Date Of Birth, Passport Details etc).
7) Finally hit the “Final Submit” button to complete your application for Hajj 2017.
After completing the registration, a PDF file will be sent to your email address which you’ve entered on the “Haj Committee Of India” app. You have to print that and attach photo with that. Then send it to the state Hajj committees. Don’t worry about the registration fee, you can also pay the fees using the app.
Hope this article will help you to register for Hajj 2017 online using “Haj Committee Of India” app. If you have any query about this app or you’ve already tried this app, then please share your experience with this app in the comment section below. Subscribe to our push notification by clicking on the bell icon to get latest updates from us instantly.