Bhim is a digital payment provider app developed by Indian Government to help create a digital economy in India. Bhim is an initiative of #GoCashlessIndia. Using this trusted money transfer app, you can be a participant of Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana & Lucky Grahak Yojana announced by the Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi.
After the ban of Indian Rs 500 and Rs 1000 currency notes, people are getting out of cash. So, this day’s people are going cashless and using many Digital Wallets to pay money and recharge a phone, bill payments, etc. It is also a good habit to decrease Black Money.
To increase digital payments in India, some days ago Modi announced about two schemes. One is Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana, and the other is Lucky Grahak Yojana. If you use Bhim App, then you will be a participate of these two schemes. And the prizes are enormous. 15,000 participants will get Rs 1,000 daily, 7,000 winners will get Rs 10,000 & others will get upto Rs 5,000 weekly. So, hurry up and take advantage of Bhim App.
How To Get Prize By Using Bhim App?
1) At first, Download Bhim App from this Play Store link.
2) Now install and open the app.
3) Register with the app.
4) Send or receive money.
5) That’s it. Now you are eligible for Lucky Grahak Yojana.
How To Check If You’ve Won Prizes From Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana or Lucky Grahak Yojana?
1) At first, go to this page.
2) Choose if you are Customer or Merchant.
3) Input your phone number registered with Bhim App/Bank Account.
4) Verify your number via one-time password.
5) Click on “Try Your Luck” option.
Read Also: – Idea Offering 10GB 4G Data For 28 Days At Rs 255 Only.
6) Now, you can see if you’ve won any prize from Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana or Lucky Grahak Yojana.
Hope this article will help you to use Bhim App on your Android mobile phone or tablet and to participate in Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana and Lucky Grahak Yojana. Now go cashless and get prizes. Visit our website regularly to get various latest offers from us.