Recently the Prime Minister of India, Shree Narendra Modi tweeted a message to the people & young stars of India to share their opinion about the currency Note Ban of Rs 500 & Rs 1000 notes via Narendra Modi app. Now you can also share your views about note ban using this app. NAMO currently told about this app to his twitter followers.
You can also get a chance to meet Shree Narendra Modi using this app. Do you also want to share your views about currency ban? If yes, let’s see the procedure of using Narendra Modi app.
How To Share Your Opinions On Currency Ban via Narendra Modi App?
1) At first, go to this link to download Narendra Modi App on your smartphone.
2) Now, there are three different ways to download the app.
I. Enter your mobile number & click on submit.
II. Give a missed call on 1800 20 90 920 &
III. Scan the QR code.
3) Select any of the ways and get the download link to your email address.
4) From the message/mail, click on the download link. It’ll take you to the official app store to download Narendra Modi app.
5) Or if your operating system is Android, then you can download the app from this Google Play Store link.
6) Now, Install & open the app.
7) Tap on the screen and sign up as a new user.
Now, complete the survey by entering your opinion on the currency ban or demonetization of Rs 500 & Rs 1000 notes. That’s it. Use the comment form below to ask your query to us & don’t forget to like our Facebook page.