In this article, I will share a great Facebook trick. You can make your friends shocked by showing a profile video in your Facebook profile. In recent years, we just uploaded profile picture into our Facebook account. But now, Facebook lets you upload a profile video instead of profile picture.
So, you want to know how? Let’s know the trick to upload Facebook profile video.
Table of Contents
How To Upload Facebook Profile Video Instead Of Profile Picture?
Just follow the short steps given below:
- Log in to your Facebook account using your smartphone.
- Now visit your profile.
- Click on camera (edit) icon in your profile picture & select “Take a New Profile Video.”
- Now capture a video using your phone’s camera.
- You can also select any video from your previously uploaded videos to make them your profile video.
- Choose a thumbnail from your video and click on “USE.”
Note: Facebook recently availed this new feature. So, if you don’t find video upload option in your profile then, don’t worry. This new feature may take some time to reach to your account.
Now check your Facebook profile and get shocked! Show your friends also! Like our Facebook page for more facebook tricks. Thank You! Have a nice Facebook Profile!