No doubt, blogger platform is a very simple and quality blogging platform for every beginner. Even who has zero knowledge about web designing can make a blog using Blogger. But don’t forget that, blogger has its terms and conditions which every blogger user have to maintain. Otherwise “Google Blogger Team” can delete your valuable blog at any time.
Nobody wants that their useful blog which they had made after a hard work be removed by Google. Google also don’t want to delete anyone’s blog, but when someone disobeys their “Content Policy” and “Terms of service,” Google obliged to delete their blog.
So, today I am telling about the reasons for removing any blog from Blogger –
1. Spam: Google just dislikes spams. Many bloggers want to be on the first page of Google using spamming and black hat SEO. So, google’s bot notifies them as spams and include them on a spam list. This kind of blogs can be deleted anytime by Google.
2. Violating Privacy: Publishing anyone’s personal data or secret things on the blog without his permission is morally prohibited by google’s content policy and terms of service. As an example: publishing anyone’s Credit card number, Address, E-mail address, contact information, etc.
3. Copy-Paste Content: This is also a significant cause of blog delegation. If you copy-paste any post from another blog without permission, then google bots will notify your blog as a duplicate blog. Excepting this, from whose blog you copied posts, if he complains using Blogger DMCA, then your posts which you have published by just copy-pasting with the whole blog can be deleted anytime.
4. Increasing Blog Traffic using Illegal Methods: Nowadays there are many illegal ways by which one can increase one’s blog traffic instantly like link exchange, buying blog traffic, traffic bot software, etc. The meaning of using these methods is violating google’s policy.
5. Adverse Comments: Blogger is a platform where one can explain one’s opinions independently. But everything has a specific limit of freedom. Blogger is also not an exception of this. Here one can’t make adverse comments about any religion, atheism, age, sex, etc.
6. Violence: Here one can’t publish provocative and violent anything about any person or institution. Even you can’t make unusual or extreme comments about the comments of your blog readers.
7. Viruses and Malware: If your blog got affected by malware and viruses, then google can delete your whole blog anytime because Google always wants to be virus free. Users of any third party scripts, add-ons, software can make a blog virus affected. There are many ways to check virus affection in blogs on Google. You can try those means to check your blog.
8. Adult Content: Though you can share original videos or photos or sexual contents in your blog, you have to set your blog only for adults before sharing adult content from blogger settings. But if you share sexual materials here and there then your blog can be deleted anytime by blogger.
9. Child Security: Don’t write or share things about any subject which can stop children’s mental growth. Ex- If you write sexual content, then children can divert by pornography. So this kind of activity on your blog can take part to delete your blog by google.
10. Illegal Activity: Don’t publish posts about anything which is a punishable offense in the regulations of any country. Ex -publishing any post to captivate anyone to take a drug. Posting this kind of posts can be the cause of your blog deletion without any notice.
That’s it for this post. Thanks for reading. Feel free to tell your question via comment and do share this post if you find this article helpful.