1) Quality Content: I have already told you the pre-condition of quick indexing your post is to write Quality Content. Don’t write your post only for search engine optimisation keep in mind that your target is getting more visitor. So, you have to write visitor friendly posts also. Many bloggers write their article only depending on keyword research, they think that if they include more keywords they would get more traffic on their blog but you have to keep in mind that you have to keep all kind of visitors. They will regularly visit your blog for new posts as a returning visitor.
2) Sitemap Submitting: Sitemap is the extract of your blog. By this search engines can read your all posts quickly. So, the sitemap is very important for a blog. Submit your blog’s sitemap to all search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing. You can use the “URL fetch” option for quick indexing your posts.
3) Backlinks: To get more visitor as well as quick indexing, create some quality backlinks on similar sites. You can also comment on similar good quality sites to get powerful backlinks. You can do some other things like guest posting, join forums, submit RSS feeds to RSS directory, making external links to get more backlinks.
4) Social Networking: Nowadays social networking sites are a good way to quick indexing your posts. Search engines regularly index these social networking sites. So if you share your links to these sites your links also are quick index by search engines and at the same time, You are getting some direct visitors from social sites.
5) Site Pinging: Normally ping is used to warn spider/crawler/indexer. By this, search engines can know about any new posts published on your blog. Also, there are many free websites to ping your blog posts quickly.